2 x Ahmad Tea Green Tea teabags
1 x mango
Sugar (To Taste)
Strawberries halved, to garnish
- For two glasses of iced tea, brew two Ahmad Tea Green Tea teabags in a 500ml teapot and refrigerate for a couple of hours until chilled
- Halve and dice a mango then add the cubes to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar to the mango to taste.
- Add a couple of ice cubes to each glass followed by two spoonfuls of mango puree.
- Top the glass up with cold green tea and stir.
- Add a halved strawberry to the side of each glass and enjoy